- You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You use this website and any material displayed on it at your own risk.
- We make no express or implied claims that you will obtain a drivers license here in Victoria or anywhere else in the world as personal skills, background, experience and discipline level of the people who use this site or use our services are unique and different in every individual.
- WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY IMPLY THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHO USES OUR SERVICE WILL DUPLICATE ANYONE ELSE’S SUCCESS.
- We do not warrant or represent that you will be able to access the website at all times, or that your access to the website will be free from interruptions or defects.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the information we include on this website is accurate, but we do not guarantee, represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of that information; or accessible from the website; or the quality, standard, merchantability or availability of the goods and services advertised on or accessible from this website.
- ALL ARTICLES, COMMENTS, LINKS AND OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO AND DO NOT REPRESENT ANY ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATION BY US.
- We will not be liable for any loss suffered or incurred by you or any other person as a result of the use of or access to this website, or any errors or defects contained in or associated with this website or its operation.
- We may, for marketing purposes collect, process and transmit data obtained from and about you in the course of your accessing Our Site.
- All information you provide to us must be true, accurate and complete.
- The copyright in all information, graphics, designs, programs and content appearing on and incorporated into this website is owned by or licensed to us. You must not use, copy, alter or distribute any of that material other than for your personal use of this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
- For your convenience, we may provide links to other web sites from Our Site. We do not endorse and will not be responsible for any information, content, products or services provided or advertised on those linked sites.
- We will endeavour to respond to e-mail correspondence forwarded to us, however we will be under no obligation to do so.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone without your consent. However the following third parties may have access to personal information: IT technicians may have access when providing on-site support although it is our practice for them to work under supervision; file storage services.
- The website may store cookies (cookies are packets of information that uniquely identify your computer as a visitor to this site) on your PC as a result of you logging into our website in order to automatically log you back in when you return to the website in future – this option can be changed by you.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Business, business owner, employees, content providers, the copyright holder, and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to the use of Content, any breach of this Site agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Melbourne, Australia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.